We are committed to minimizing our impact on our environment and are continuously reviewing our standard of procedures and practices in view of providing a safe environment to our guests, employees, community and stakeholders, while complying with the rules and regulations set by the local regulatory bodies.
Our social responsibility constitutes an integral part of our growth strategy.
Our main goals for 2020 and hereafter are:
- Efficient use of energy;
- Minimize/ eliminate use of plastics;
- Reduce, re-use and recycle;
- Corporate socially responsible.
Sustainability is a long-term ongoing process. Our objective is to implement and continuously review our processes while instigating a green attitude amongst our staff.
Our Sustainability Management Plan encompasses the following key areas:
Our aim is to reduce our waste, conserve our resources and prevent pollution. Areas which are looked into:
- Energy and carbon;
- Waste Management.
Our resort considers the way we impact on community and individual values, behavior, community structure, lifestyle and overall quality of life. Our aim is to:
- Embrace corporate socio – cultural responsibilities and support community advancement;
- Implement a code of behavior and good work ethics, and ensure that our staff abide to same;
- Ensure economic fairness toward employees and contribute to the economic welfare of the local people;
- Promote our heritage sites, events and festivals;
- Propagate local arts and crafts among our staff and guests.
We understand that green practices cannot be isolated from marketing strategies. Our focus is to provide to our guests an outstanding service quality while being green. Our goal is to:
- Review our guest comment mechanisms to handle promptly any guest comments;
- Use biodegradable but quality products in suites and restaurants;
- Provide our guest with locally sourced fresh foods and vegetables;
- Be techno savvy by conducting paperless check-in and check-out;
- Minimise printing without compromising on the guest’s experience. For instance, the use of QR code to showcase our menus;
- Encourage our guests upon departure to write reviews on their experience.
4. Health & Safety
We will continuously emphasise on health and safety within our resort, and want our staff to be conscious of the need for a safe and healthy work environment. The health and safety components are:
- Ongoing health & safety training;
- Segregation of chemicals;
- The use of protective personal equipment (PPEs) all the times.